Manager CAPEX Full-time Job1 year ago - Accounting and Finance - Karachi - 143 views
Our employees are our company's greatest asset - they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company's mission.
To act as a Finance Material Planning advisor for Distribution Capex and play the supporting role in M&OP.
Job Experience and Qualification:
Member of any local or international professional accounting body, or MBA from any reputed university with a total of 6-7 years of experience and at least 3 years of relevant experience. For CA fresh qualified will be considered i.e articlieship completed or max 1 year Post Qualification Experience
- To overview material planning and ordering process from finance side for Capex projects.
- To ensure processing of projects in PS module, along with JVs for adjustments in projects.
- To compile material budget rates for budgeting activity.
- Reviewing and approving the service and material invoice both and ROW payments, along with new service rates and tax implication.
- As business partner for Supply chain, approve and analyze the MR, PR and PAS. Along with projection of stock and ROL’s level for optimization of inventory level.
- Maintaining an effective MIS for all targets, consumption, cash flows and commitments.
- To supervise, direct and monitor the performance of other team members.
- Liaising with user & different department for gathering information & resolution of different issues pertains to Capex.
- Responsible for timely processing of capitalization and productively JV.
- Responsible for sharing Monthly/Quarterly reports with Stakeholders, including Capex Outlook & insights, Capex pulse, Scrap analysis, Cash flow report, advances, PO maintenance and Vendor wise GL monitoring. Also responsible for share different reports as required by management.
- Monthly reporting of vendor exposure and resolve the issue of user regarding the report and interface.
- Monitoring actual performance against budgeted targets and costs and proposing recommendations accordingly.
- Revamping of Scrap disposal process and ensuring of SDF creation bimonthly.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.