Manager Business Finance Full-time Job10 months ago - Accounting and Finance - Karachi - 105 views
Our employees are our company's greatest asset - they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company's mission.
- To compile and finalize Capex annual budget.
- Identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains
- To control and release budget for various projects considering their commercial viability.
- To monitoring actual performance against budgeted targets and costs and prepare recommendations accordingly.
- To carry out risk assessment of Distribution business activities and processes to propose necessary changes therein.
- To ensure proper costing of Distribution Capex projects and overview capitalization process to ensure their timely capitalization.
- Liaison with Legal Department in drafting new contract agreements.
- Periodic review of on‐going contract documents in accordance with corporate policy.
- To review and update all processes and its related controls for Distribution Business Unit and make them in line with the best practices being followed.
- To supervise, direct and monitor the performance of other team members of the Department.
- To develop various MIS reports for departmental heads for performance monitoring and improvement.
- To liaise with all relevant departments and act as a business finance partner for Distribution business.
- Overall Deviation analysis (Actual vs. Budgeted) on monthly / quarterly / annual basis of different Projects to know their performance and financial standing.
- Responsible to conduct Post Investment Review of various distribution projects and compare actual result with benchmarks and set standards using different KPIs.
- Ratio Analysis and trend analysis and compared with the industry benchmarks.
- To monitoring actual performance against budgeted targets and costs and prepare recommendations.
- To develop different feasibility models as per projects requirement.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.