Assistant Engineer Full-time Job1 month ago - Engineering - Karachi - 25 views
Our employees are our company's greatest asset - they are our real competitive advantage. We possess immense power of innovation, imagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company's mission.
To supervise onsite execution of NC A50 KW schemes as marked by Asst. Manager construction.
- Initial site visit after case file transfer to verify the scheme design and propose any change if required as per site position.
- Load assessment verification as per NC criteria
- Material issuance and arrangement of its delivery at site in coordination with NC and PQC teams
- Site supervision of all the activities that are performed by PQC as per KE procedures
- Conducting Tool Box Talk (TBT) before engaging execution team at site
- Inspection of scheme after execution works as per KE-QC criteria
- Get the site inspected in coordination with regional QC team
- Representing NC in joint visit that is planned with NC planning or CM
- Arrangement of shutdowns in coordination with AOC and PQC team
- Crediting all material in KE store after completion of scheme
- Collection of required data from site to successfully punch JCF
- Assisting AM in financial closure of scheme by providing information of unused material
- Ensure good engineering, Workmanship practices during execution of site.
- Responsible for the safety of men and material and ensure strict adherence to prescribed safety level
- Adequate administration skills to manage effective workforce employment.
- Confirmation and checking of internal power distribution system of applicant as per NCM criteria before energization
- Confirmation of installation of power factor of prescribed rating before energization
- Rechecking of load before energization of scheme
- Knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution Medium (11 KV) & Low Voltage (220 V)
- Experience in Project Execution as per approved design, must be able to understand electrical drawings, Bill of Material (BOM)
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Proficient in supervising Site execution
- Effective Communication Skills
- Electrical and Work place Safety standards knowledge (HSE)
2 years’ experience of working in electrical power company preferably in supervision role.
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.